Sunday, April 09, 2006

I have seen Rutger Hauer!!!

Hihi, it was in a bar in the V&A waterfront on saturday. I wanted to go over to him and kiss his feet, but something stopped me. Pride maybe? Never really thougt I had a lot of that, to tell you the truth. Anyway, he's in town to shoot a movie. That happens quite often in Cape Town. Everywhere you go is either a film of photo shoot going on. It's relatively cheap to do that here plus there are mountains, beaches, rivers, lakes, vineyards. In short, it's not only my dream, but also that of a director.

PS. I am not sure if I want people who don't know who Rutger Hauer is, to read this weblog to begin with, but just to be complete; RH is a Dutch actor who plays in Hollywood-stuff like Sin City, Batmans Begins, Blade Runner and Blind Fury.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home