Monday, July 17, 2006

First time victim

First of all I would like to apologise to all my readers for not publishing any new posts on this weblog for so long. I was in the Netherlands for some time. During my absence there was a breaking and entering in our house by which my laptop got stolen. Now I have a new one (thank god for good insurance) and am back to blog. It is the first time I've been a victim of SA's huge crime.

The persons who robbed us were two 14-year old boys. Because my boyfriend interrupted them in their quest for our (expensive) goods they didn't steel that much: a laptop, my mini-disc recorder, shoes and my whole CD-collection. All the cd's I have bought over the last 12 years, including my very first...George Michaels Faith. It's awful. I try not to think about it to much otherwise it hurts.

As some icing on the cake they pooped in front of the door and wiped their butts with my boyfriend's best jacket.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yteke said...

Je CD's!!!! WEG! Madonna, Kate Bush... Moeten we een stel kopieen opsturen??

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home