Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Winter's coming

Camps Bay, wednesday 19th april, 16.00u

It's getting winter here. I told myself to take full advantage of the last sunny days. So that's what I've been doing for the last three weeks. Because as it turns out, the step from summer to autumn/winter isn't as clean cut here as it is in Holland. In the Netherlands you praise the lord for every nice day after September 15th. Here you don't have be stressed about missing the last nice day, because after that there's another and another and another. Today it was 25 degrees. A fine beach day as you can see. 25 degrees in Holland is almost a heat wave! I wonder how much more days there will be when I rush to the beach because I don't want to miss out on the last hot one of the season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home